Characterized by stunning reddish-brown tones, Flathead Cherry and is machined through an antique, 60-in. saw blade to replicate a circular sawn look of early milling. Its authentic, rustic elegance will lend traditional warmth to any space. The brown and red tones are accented with light brown and pale pink tones, creating a gorgeous, elegant flooring option.
Made from old-growth timber, Flathead Cherry is as strong as it is beautiful.
- Appearance: This flooring has a beautiful wood grain, solid profile, occasional sound knots and circular saw marks milled into the surface.
- Tones: Cherry wood is warm and inviting with tones that range from light pink colors to rich, reddish browns.
- Size: We offer this selection of flooring in massive board sizes ranging from 2 to 12 feet long, and big board widths from 3 to 8 inches wide.
- Thickness: At 3/4 inches thick, our wide-plank cherry hardwood flooring is stable enough to handle the heaviest foot traffic.
- Finish: You can buy quality cherry flooring for sale pre-finished or unfinished. Unfinished planks require sanding and finishing during installation.
- Pricing: Contact us for pricing on our cherry wide-plank wood flooring.
Flathead Cherry Wide-Plank Wood Flooring
Located just outside Glacier National Park, Montana's Flathead Valley is one of the most beautiful and charming places in the entire state. In a place this amazing, that's really saying something.
The Flathead Valley is only lightly populated. Instead, thanks to the unique climate and abundant natural resources, it's home to countless private and commercial cherry orchards. Over 100 different growers produce here, growing some of the best cherries in the country.
This way of life dates back to the mid-1800s when Montana cherry planting first took hold. By the early 1900s, the Flathead Valley region emerged as the best area for wholesale commercial production.
Today, this area produces millions of pounds of cherries per year of the freshest and sweetest varieties available. It's also home to an annual cherry festival that draws visitors from all over. Our Flathead Cherry flooring pays homage to the growers, the tradition and Montana's historical past.
Solid Cherry Hardwood Flooring From Old-Growth Trees
Cherry is an irresistible, attractive and premium American hardwood. This lumber features red-toned heartwood and has sapwood that ranges from pink to pale brown for a combination sure to make any room feel warmer, cozier and more inviting.
When you add the circular saw markings produced by our antique milling process, this lumber gains a rustic look and undeniable authenticity. Installing these floors in your home will transform any room into one reminiscent of a bygone era.
While cherry wood is some of the most desirable domestic lumber, flooring made from old-growth cherry trees offers even more. All the planks in the Flathead Cherry line are produced from old trees, with roots dating back to well before the turn of the century.
Boards made from old-growth wood have tighter grain and richer, more developed coloring. They're also denser and much more durable. Compared to new lumber, old-growth flooring will last longer and better resist wear.
Let Us Guide You Through the Woods®
If you're looking to upgrade your home with new hardwood floors, talk to our team about our wide-plank cherry flooring. We'll help you select the right boards for your needs and put together an order with the correct plank size and quantity to fit your space.
Please call or send us a message using our contact form to learn more about our quality cherry flooring for sale or get a quote. We'll get back to you soon with all the answers you need.